4 A Happy Planet…
Sustainability (3 P's)
The Planet is changing and thus need the People.
Global risks ranked by severity short and long term
SOURCE: World Economic Forum Global Risks Perception Survey 2022-2023
There is no way around it now. Time for personal and business transformation. Here you will find some of our solutions. Feel free to contact me. I'm looking forward to partner up. For Profit.
For a happy planet.
CORE BUSINESS - 5 STEP PLAN
With Marchal.online as your strategic partner in the sustainability transition of your business, we will start with a “double materiality assessment”.
- Key skills: Identification of risks, opportunities and impacts | Peers Competitors analysis | Benchmarking | ESG Innovations
- USP’s: Straight forward | No-nonsense approach | Proof-of-concept tested methods | CSRD/ESRS-compliant | Assurance-ready
The second step is to monitor the material risks, opportunities and impacts (ESG-topics)
- Key skills: Reporting requirements according to international standards | Gap analysis (current v.s. desired situation) | Data-integration
- USP’s: Modeling data requirements | Due diligence (garbage in = garbage out) | Implementation project control | Communicating progress
The third step is to manage the monitored KPI’s
- Key skills: Setting a science-driven data-baseline | Formulate strategic targets and metrics | Govern progress through (annual) project planning
- USP’s: Integrative approach | Creating motivated team players | “Sense of urgency” | Implementing verified/certified processes
The fourth step is to create a sound marketing strategy.
- Key skills: Creating new product/market-combinations | Confronting all SWOT-components | BCG/Porter/Ansoff-matrixes
- USP’s: Knowledge of markets | Implementing high revenue sustainability solutions | Gain a long-term competitive advantage | Impact + innovation
And it finally ends (and starts all over again) with the fifth step; “Media(tion)”
– a combination of Media and Communication (plus necessary assistance/negotiation between disputing parties – closing projects and starting new ones)
- Key skills: Photoshop | Indesign | HTML5 websites | WordPress webshops
- USP’s: Listening to the clients needs and demands | Translating the vision into practice
More custom solutions are to be built in our partnerships 4 A Happy Planet…
free Intake calls & Quick scans
Environmental issues may include corporate climate policies, energy use, waste, pollution, natural resource conservation, and treatment of animals. ESG considerations can also help evaluate any environmental risks a company might face and how the company is managing those risks.
Considerations may include direct and indirect greenhouse gas emissions, management of toxic waste, and compliance with environmental regulations.
The governance ‘G’ pillar in ESG is about assessing how well a company is run and ensuring that it acts in the best interest of its stakeholders. Unethical practices like clientelism, conflicts of interest or improper business practices can have a devastating impact on a company and its shareholders.
Where ESG is kind of new, the term SHEQ (Safety, Health, Environment, Quality) has been around for long. It refers to the same topics, but from a different vantage point.
‘Quality’ could to a certain extent be compared to ‘Governance’ and ‘Safety & Health’ is an important part of taking social responsibility as an employer. The big difference is that ESG has more of an outward view on things. Not only taking care of the own operations, but also the value chain and possibly affected communities from the undertakings endeavours.
Does the company donate a percentage of its profits to the local community or encourage employees to perform volunteer work there? Do workplace conditions reflect a high regard for employees’ health and safety? Or does the company take unethical advantage of its customers?
Socially responsible investing (SRI) is an investment strategy that highlights this one facet of ESG. SRI investors seek companies that promote ethical and socially conscious themes including diversity, inclusion, community-focus, social justice, and corporate ethics, in addition to fighting against racial, gender, and sexual discrimination.
There is a "New Dawn" of sustainability reporting with the coming of the CSRD (Corporate Sustainability Reporting Directive) in the EU. Check now whether your company applies to the mandated standards and receive a free compliance quick scan.
We are working world wide, and accept any kind of payment method. For services we use our innovative credit system.